From:
Ilsa & Jeff Hopko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 15:56:02 -0700
that so many ferrets have no family, and welcoming homes are sometimes
bound by unreasonable laws!  I read the post and see many that need
placement, but I have not seen them from the western US.  An older ferret
is not a bad thing, most of my crew were of undeterminate age, and gave
every bit of love as a younger one may have.  Support your local shelter,
and remember there are some of us who wish we could (in the golden state...)

Jeff with Hobbes and Starr
Snowy, Calvin, Rocky, Susie and Miss Katt playing at the Bridge...