From:
Tracey_Marc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 06:52:46 -0400
>From: "A. C. Vitale" <[log in to unmask]>=0D
>Subject: Ferrets & cats
>
>We're thinking about expanding our family and bringing home a kitten.
>Do any of you have experience mixing ferrets & kittens?

In the past, I had FOUR cats (about one-year-olds), and three Ferrets.
The only ones who seemed to be put out were the cats; it seems the Ferrets
were too much for them ... heh heh.  The Ferrets' seemingly undying energy
quite overwhelmed the cats, and they left plenty of room when the Ferrets
are out to play.

I wouldn't worry about integration.  Just keep an eye out on things for
the first several days to see that things are going well.  Just be sure
that the kitten has a place of refuge somewhere.

Oh, and don't be surprised if the kitten starts its own form of dooking...

Tracey, Marc, and Roxy the Ferret

Ferret Lovers are the GREATEST!!

  ^ ^
( 0 0 )
  =o=     Have YOU kissed a Ferret lately.......?