From:
The Nelsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 07:50:07 -0700
>From:    diane fishback <[log in to unmask]>
>My Sebastian snores, he snores so loudly sometimes you can hear him over
>the t.v. and I was wondering if anyone else has a ferret that snores???

I too have a ferret that snores.  Quite loudly too!  Since we picked him up
a friend, I haven't noticed it as much, but really we don't think that has
as much to do with it as the fact we moved him out of my daughters bedroom.
If she woke up during the night, his snoring would keep her awake!  So now
they are in the living room and no one seems to mind!

Cyndy