From:
Toni Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 16:08:13 EDT
Hi Everyone!
OK First, I just want to let everyone know that my Husband has made a
ScreenSaver SlideShow.  It has professionally taken pictures of Ferrets
on it.  I'm not sure where he got the pictures from but they are really
cute!  Sooooo, if you'd like to download it and take a look at it go here:
<A http://www.impactunderworld.com/fml

It only has about nine or so pictures so they repeat often but you can add
your own pictures to it.  If you need any help, there is a place that you
can email my Husband on the website or you can email me and I'll forward
it to him.  I know I enjoy it, I hope who ever downloads it does too!

OK next, I have a question about the 8 in 1.  My Ferrets have been on 8
in 1 food since day one and they have had no problems with it.  Hearing
about the people that have had problems with it makes me quite nervous for
the future!  What other Ferret Foods are out there and that are proven
safe?  I'm thinking of switching foods to avoid any possible future
problems.  I only want what best for my babies!  You would think buying
the more expensive food is better for them, but I guess that's not always
true.  Hmmmm...what to do?

Thanks!
Toni D.
Harley, Yoshi & Arnold