From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:36:58 -0800
OK, I've read all the suggestions on getting rid of ants, but haven't seen
anything for cockroaches.

I found one cockroach crawling aroung the top of the Totally Ferret bag a
couple of weeks ago (where there's one, there's a million, rotten things!).
I have since emptied the food into an airtight plastic container.

What I'd like to know is, do the peppermint spirits work for roaches, in
case they show up in force?  Anything else I could try that would be safe
for the furbabies?

TIA!
Aileen & the cockroach-fighting herd
Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, & Sandy