From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 07:41:45 -0400
Hi Everyone and Happy Easter!  I need some help to get some medical bills
paid off.  There are several ways you can help:

1.) Paypal a donation to: [log in to unmask]

2.) Send a check directly to our vet at:
     Horsham Vet Clinic
     459 Central Ave
     Horsham, Pa. 19044
Put in the memo part: To be credited to TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical
Bills

3.) Make a check payable to the SOS (Support our Shelters) for a tax
    deductable donation
    Support Our Shelters
    C/O Judith White
    100 Welsh Road
    Landsdowne, Pa. 19050
Put in the Memo part of the check, this donation should go to TinyPrints
Ferret Rescue TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue

4.) The best way of All........Check out our auctions.
    Sales benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue and will go to our Medical
    Fund which helps pay off these surgeries and required Lupron
    Injections.

We have had several emergencies lately and it has taken it's toll on our
bank account.  So if you need or are getting low on any ferret related
item, please check out or auctions.  We also have collectibles, antiques,
CD's and lot of stuff yet to be listed.
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064

Every Little Bit Helps, Even just $1.00!  Thanks so very, very much
Everyone.

Adoptable Ferrets- One more thing..........we just got in two young
adoptable kits.  They are an 8 month old black sable female and a
beautiful 11 month old and really pudgy male panda/mutt with mitts.
They both have wonderful personalities.  The female does not like other
ferrets, but we are working with her on that issue.  The male, well, just
got him in on Saturday, so I have yet to put him with any other ferrets.
ADV testing and shots must be updated before they leave my rescue
program, but both should be completed by the weekend.  Photos will be
posted to the web page later today: www.tinyprintsferrets.com

If you know of anyone in the Pennsylvania or surrounding states who would
like a really nice younger kit, please email us:

Thanks again everyone!

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay Store