From:
Jen Daggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:28:37 -0400
Jason

Our Augie does the same thing!  Sometimes he digs at the nozzle with his
claws.  I keep them trimmed but I worry sometimes that he might hurt his
toes because of how aggressively he digs at his water bottle.  I would also
like to hear some explanations for this behavior.

Augie also likes to get into an enclosed hammock that's in his cage and he
trys to dig to China in there. I keep telling him that he can't get there
from here but he doesn't believe me!

-Jen
Augie (I know I can get there from here, I just know I can!
Akimbo (hey, knock it off, you're shaking the whole house and I'm trying
to sleep!)