From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:54:26 -0700
Don't ya just love dem attractive titles :)

Dis is da EVIL MOJO JOJO!  speakin again...the udder day I says that I
wuz winnin a auction to help out wit merry and her chemo...

NOWZ I GOTS DA COMPETITION ARISING!!!  I only gots $25 dat I stashed in
my hidey hole.... I shoulda known better den leavin dat piece of paper
layin around... You know...the one dat had this written on it:

Auction that benefits merry the ferret's chemo sessions:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2046849805&rd=1

Who wouldda thought dat Someone wants dat bedding mommy made and donated
to be auctioned off?  It sure is pretty tho :)  Almost as pretty as my
buddy gal Merry :P

Mojo- 1
Competition-3

UH OH!!!  THERES ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TILL I GET MY LITTLE PAWS ON THE SET
AGAIN DOOK DOOK DOOK!

-MOJO

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~