From:
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 18:15:18 -0700
>From:    feretrus <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Warm Fuzzy Ferret Show

[and]

>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: The Greatest Ferret Show On Earth and FREE Shelter Advertizing!!!

We'll be at both of these shows.  The Warm Fuzzy show is a first time show
but most of the people involved are good friends of ours.  The Chicago show
has a longer history.  It is probably the longest continuously running show
or at least I can't think of another.

Please attend these shows - they both support worthy causes (shelters).  We
hope to see ALL of you there.  That would really make for a large show!

>From:    Mustang Charlie <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Breeding Ferrets

You sound well qualified to decide for yourself if you should breed
ferrets.  We usually try to encourage starting breeding not quite as an
apprentice but by having an experienced ferret breeder to guide you on the
ferret specific aspects or all breeding aspects.  That is how we started
and its worked out well.

>And for those of you interested in breeding your ferret, jump in with both
>feet!

Well maybe.  We don't believe its a good idea to get in over your head.
But if our friend means breed once you feel ready then we do agree.  You
can't learn it all through reading - there isn't enough to read.  But read
all you can and be as prepared as possible for the negatives that come with
the positives.

>From:    Debra Thomason <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Killian -- heavy things
>Dear Bill--
>Did the end of that message say Diane does the brain things because you're
>dumb as a post?  <DR&G>

Glad you enjoyed my attempts at humor...  <smile>

-bill

--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets