From:
Mirthful Mayhem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 21:15:19 +0000
Hi there

I was just thinking about the FML's 10th anniversary- I'm one of those
people who would love to come but can't.  :-(

But that got me thinking, I don't know whether anybody has made any such
plans but I thought maybe the folks who take part could do something like an
FML 10th anniversary magazine?  So the people who couldn't attend can still
see what it was like and what some of the folks and their ferrets look like?
Some people could write some articles about what happened and others could
take photos- I personally would love to see pictures of BIG, Mo Bob and
Elizabeth etc.  I'm sure a lot of people would love to buy such a magazine
and maybe the profits could go to rescues or the legalization efforts in
California or rabies research.

Anyway, just a suggestion.

Take care everybody.

Angel