From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:48:25 EDT
Yo dudes!
Me and the guys were hangin at the local watering hole, and this big ol
champagne ferret named Beeker let out a gnarly belch.  I couldn't believe
my ears.  Not me or any of my fellow ferrets have ever done anything that
crude.  Well... maybe Tonks, but we won't get into that here.  So here is
my question.  Do any of your ferrets belch?  And if so, how come?  Should
I be doing it, and just don't know to?

Poof,
Petey TPO
I'm not just the  President, I'm a member  too!
http://www.skweezeme.com/PeteyTPO.html