From:
Krista Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 02:33:16 -0500
Hi everyone,

First off - did anyone see Letterman Friday night?  On it, Dave was showing
his favorite videos.  One of the videos was Ferret Frenzy or something like
that...the clip was of a woman talking about bedding, such as old childrens
pants.  Of course Dave made fun of this.  I am thinking of writing to Dave
with a picture of my fuzzies.  This episode was a repeat.

Second - has anyone seen the movie "12 monkeys" with Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt
and Madelaine Stowe?  In one part of it they are showing lab tests on
rabbits (gross I know) and I SWEAR I saw a scientist holding up an albino
ferret and start to poke it with a needle.  It was in black and white so I
am not quite sure.  It looked like a ferret to me but if anyone could verify
I would be greatful.

Lastly - I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get information about
birth defects in ferrets.  One of my boys has micro-opthalmia.  The openings
for his eyes did open enough so, his eyes couldn't develop properly.  He has
his good days and his bad ones.  On the bad days, his eyes are really
watery.  They will run for a while and it looks like he is crying.  If there
is anyone who could help me on this it would be greatfully appreciated.

Krista and the gang (Thunder, Rascal and Digger)