From:
Lisa Mancilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 05:54:04 -0500
Hello fellow ferret friends,

I wanted to write and tell everyone thanks for the notes of congratulations
on the new babies and the note to Miss Wiggles as well.  They have been
wonderful.  I have read all the messages to Miss Wiggles and she wanted me
to say thank you to all of you.  She wishes that she could send her thanks
personally but she said that she has to sleep more these days cuz her little
body is working harder.

You are all going to think that I'm a total kook, but I have to tell you all
what I did.  I sat all the girls down on the bed before we left for our
Christmas Trip to Los Angeles and told them what was going on with little
Miss Wiggles.  Well I don't know if they understood or what, but know I have
all of the girls taking turns coming downstairs from "their" bedroom to
check on Wiggles.  You see she sleeps in a dog bed at our feet so that we
can always be near her if she needs something.  I can just see the look on
the other girl's faces as they say to her "Wiggles is there anything you
need?  Are you ok?" Before they all just always left her alone cuz she was
so much older than them.  But I truely belive that they check on her all day
long.  Plus I think that they crawl in bed with her to have girl talks and
such.  Do you think they really understand what is going on?  I'm pondering
this thought.

Just to let you all know that Miss Wiggles is doing fine, we caught this in
the very early stages.  The vet said that we probably have a good year with
her since the only symptoms she showing is weight loss and bad hair days.
That's all, witht he exception that she is sleeping much more.  She is in no
pain yet and still has her sweet wiggles walk and the smile on her face.

Take care all, give all of your babies big hugs and kisses tonight from my
family of fuzzies to yours.

Sincerely,
Lisa Mancilla
Mother of the Doyle Zoo