From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:49:24 -0800
My 2 or 3 cents worth. I am disabled, limited fixed income and have 3
ferts myself.

I usually get 4 ferrets on the trees. I gather goodies year round so I
can do this. I maybe send to much, but too many treats? Too many toys?
Never!

I try to make sleep sacks, they work but don't look very pretty. I'm
lucky to figure out how to thread the sewing machine. I would love to
make hammies, don't know how to do that. Pattern or instructions
anyone?

What is the point to all this you ask? Well, my point is this, if I can
afford to do this andbe Santa for 4 ferrets every year, there shouldn't
be any ferts left out.

As for the shelters? Thank you for helping the sick, needy, and
surrendered. Bless you people, I wish I lived close enough to one so I
could volunteer.

Thank you Big for all your hard work and letting me ramble on.

Thank you Kris for all your very hard work on all the trees.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Carol Owens - Brookings, Oregon Sir Lancelot, Princess Anna, Missy -
The Dutchess of Attitude

Missing - RIP my sweet babies - Shiela, Shy-Girl, Traveler, Villian,
Me-Me, Lance Jr, Cheyenne, Little Cheech, Lady Marion, Queen Blaze and
28 babies 1 to 3 days old.