Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 03:53:50 EST
The grand baby is finally here, and April and I are delighted.
Sigh..... and he is so cute.

Tonks and Issy are back home glowing in paternal and maternal
happiness. I think Tonks is just happy because he isn't going to have
to change diapers. I was all prepared to get green ones to match his
speedos!

The problem is now they need a name for the little guy. So we decided
to have a contest, and allow everyone to join in on this happy
occasion. For more information about the contest and to see the new
baby, go to:

http://www.skweezeme.net/baby.html

April & Robin
Grandmas Extrodinaire