From:
victoria foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:17:55 CST
Attention all humans!!  I have just discovered an insidious plot by an
organization called the FLO to rule the world.  Led by the notorious Captain
Casey, they practice telepathy (convincing us that they are the cutest
things in the world) and germ warfare (the dreaded ferret math virus).  Yes
it is an invasion.  They use humans as a vector to spread the disease to
others.  I have even heard stories of people turning into ferrets.  Just
last night one of my ferrets pretended to be asleep for fifteen minutes so
she could telepathically coerce me into sitting there and petting her
because she was so sweet and precious.  Then I sat and watched while another
dragged my sweatpants under the dresser.  What a bunch of con artists these
guys are.

Therefore, I am forming the Human Liberation Organization to combat these
creatures.  Join now before you too start to turn into a fer...aak Dook,

Code Dook.

Commander Gypsy of the Super Six
To: Captain Casey

Our silly neutral human is agitated, so we are reducing our activities.  SNH
escaped our control for a while, but we were able to regain control without
any trouble.  Will wait until SNH has been completely calmed to resume full
activities.  Over and out.  Dooks and Hisses to all branches of the FLO.