From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:45:06 -0500
Hi Friends,

It me BOOOOOtiful Blossom. I have been having the time of my life
stealing n- bones form Elric! AND YES My white coat if full and fluffy
once again! I look wonderful with my dark eyes and batting eyelashes,
watch out ferret boys!

Stealing games with N Bones are my olympic sport YOU BET! Thankfully
Destiny & Barn-y don't care for them so it is getting easier to steal
them ALL!

Well we are getting ready for the weekend Annual Holiday Social.
That's when folks stop by,, give us lots of hugs & kisses then go
out to dinner. Boy oh boy!! I remember Jerimiah used to get red
over that.... he wanted the folkses to share food and treats with
him!

Anyway, I am really excited BECAUSE among the guests Saturday will
be the FML Celebrity Alexandra Sargent Colburn.

Ferret author extraordinaire and writer for Ferrets Magazine. My Mum
used to write too now she cleans our cages LOL.

Oh jest MAYBE she will make me a FAMOUS ferret!!!!!!!!

If anyone else wants to join us up here in chilly NH. .. please call
or email Mum right away.

Tuesday afternoon we have to give the final number to the restaurant
folks. It will be a smashing day on Saturday!

See you then,

Blossom FerretWise
spokesferret
www.ferretwise.org