From:
Kym Dirks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 21:36:36 EDT
I want to express my pleasure in the fact that so many others agree with me.
I also agree with the many other posts about the goldfish.  I hope others
who are involved in these nasty practices have a change of heart.  I think
most of you who do this goldfish thing or feed your ferrets live food or raw
meat do it for YOUR own pleasure.  Must get some sick gratifying feeling by
watching your ferret tear open a live animal.  For those of you who like
doing this.....get a snake or pirana.

Kym and the Zoo Crew

  (*)___(*)