From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 09:38:28 -0400
Warp is happy because Niki is back doing summer school again.  Warpie is
just wild about Niki and Niki's singing voice.

'Choppie is responding well to her Metronidiazole (tutti-fruity flagyl
compound), Amoxi, and Pepto Bismol again and feeling much better.  Weight
loss has stopped again.  Her Dig is being VERY slowly raised again.  All the
veterinary cardiologists and the one human cardiologist in her consulting
team felt that was the first step after her tests came back showing no
toxicity.  She's not having any nasty responses this way so the increase
was just too sudden for her as an individual.  She's such a cuddle-bunch.

Spotty is looking so good now that a person would never know that he had
ECE but it sure took a LONG, long time.  Guess it's been about 16 months
since it started here.

Asling says that she adores the huge, cheap, exceedingly light weight
watering cans we have.  By accident yesterday (when Steve squeaked a rubber
duckie) she discovered how to get it spinning and she loves to do that then
she erupts out all piloerected, bum first.

Scooter was kind of upset with 'Chopper yesterday (and couldn't do a thing
about it since he considers her the boss and worships her).  He was fast
asleep on his back, hands in the air, tongue out while 'Chopper had her
Metronidazole and when she went into the cage she cleaned her face by
rubbing it on his tongue!

Meeteetse is now pretty much running the show around here (with 'Choppie
still getting the respect of a retired president -- well, of some retired
presidents) and she's losing some of her excess weight patrolling the house
and keeping it safe for ferretdom.  She looks 3 but will be 6 this year.

Jumpstart is still shy and bottom of the totem pole except when some new
Cheweasels are introduced like they were Friday.  He will hoard those and
defend them against all comers!  It amazes the others to see such a change
in him.

Steve's doing well.  We're both looking forward to our upcoming anniversary,
and I think Steve's looking forward to his birthday this year.

I'm glad to be home from DC, happy about being able to help but have that
sadness which some memories about that time always give.

Sukie