From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 20:42:19 EDT
On May 27th I went into the hospital for a Hysterectomy.  I had to leave my
animals home with my husband and son for four days.  (My daughter was in
Florida on her senior trip) When I came home Sunday everyone was fine!
Oscar did not seem like he missed me as much as I missed him.  He will
play with my feet when I get up which is not very often.

WELL, I sent my 18 year old daughter and my 14 year old son to the pet store
to buy Oscar some food.  they came back with food and a Albino, red eyed
little girl named Lilly.  the pet store said she is nine weeks old and is a
Marshall Farms ferret.  Oscar played a little with her and then went on his
way.  He was not mean to her at all.  She however wants to bite.  We fixed
her some mush, she ate the whole bowl.

I am going to go for now.  I do not feel real good.  Just wanted to share
with you my new addition Lilly.

Carol, Oscar ferret and Lilly