From:
Tara Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 14:15:57 -0500
Well y'all, I got the results back on Special Ferret "Spooky" Mulder.

Negative on insulanoma.  But no idea why his blood sugar is so low (60-70s).

Any suggestions on where to go from here?  He's a fine ferret, he just
wears out quickly and doesn't get excited about anything (I have only seen
two official weasel war dances after owning him for two months).

He's eating, pooping, and he plays pretty aggressivly with T.S.  Teru (my
other ferret) but he spends the majority of his time (when he's not looking
for aliens) sleeping.  He seems slightly underweight and his coat is not as
soft and shiny as it should be (like Teru's).

Loud noises don't phase him.  Bright lights don't bother him.  He genuinely
dislikes having bodily fluids taken but then again, who does?

I'm more than willing to just let him be, but I can't help worring about my
skinny little Mulder.  Guess I'd better get a Special Ferret Scully to
follow him around with a medical kit.  :)

 Harpy -aka Tara Wheeler
teX-Phile, Whovian, Trekkie, Monkee, Sweet Transvestite,  Tunnel-dwelling,
harp playing, knitting, weaving, spinning, painting, sculpting, ferret
owning, comic book reading, fanfic writing, Long-Haired Weirdo, MSTie,
filker, currently
avalable for various semi-hazardous assignments.  Have Newton, will travel.
 EI 'AANIGOO 'AHOOT'E  and keep your knife close.