From:
lindacms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 11:19:04 -0500
Hi all!

Throughout the years, I have tried a number of tick removal gadgets,
most of which were just that.a gadget. However, this past summer, I
was given a Trix Tick Lasso. This one actually works AND after using
it for the balance of the summer and fall in northwestern CT, it ALWAYS
removes the head and mouthparts, when used according to the directions.
It not only works on the larger dog/wood ticks, but also on tiny deer
ticks. I have used it on my cats, my dog and myself. each and every
time, the head and mouth parts were removed. I WAS SOLD! It is
manufactured in Sweden, however, there are some US distributors. You
will find the link below, however, if it comes up in Swedish, look
for the flag in the upper right corner and click on the British flag,
to view it in English.

http://www.tickremover.com/

Linda E. Bowen