Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 00:35:33 -0400
To everyone who wrote about the x-stitch patterns:

The leaflets are back from the printer's and the first forty (!) requests
will be hitting the mail on Monday.  (i.e. that's everyone who sent an
address before April 28th).  Apparently there is a shortage of ferret
cross-stitch patterns on this earth ;-)

About the leaflet: I've included four designs: realistic sable, side view;
ferret border pattern; dancing sable caricature; albino head profile.  All
are my own designs--though the albino pattern was modified from graphic I
found on the net.  The largest design included is 4" x 5".

If you have not sent me an address yet then please do so soon.  Please put
the word "SNAIL" in the subject line, or "hi again" or some other clue if
you've already sent me mail so I can keep track of this mess ;-) New
requests: yes, I can handle them, but I warn you that I am going to start
begging for money soon (printing, postage, mailers, etc.  working out to be
about $1.00 per person, but with the volume of requests...ACK!)

The post office quotes me a "speed" (heh heh) of 10 days from here in
Guelph (near Toronto, ON, Canada) to major US centers, regular mail.  From
experience, I would say this is just about right on.

I have just scanned in a new sketch--a scene with an albino and a sable.  I
am going to work this to be one of those "suitable for framing" pieces; i.e.
a bit larger with full background and border...but we'll talk about *that*
one later.

Lynn.