From:
REBECCA J ROBINSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 11:16:29 -0500
Dear friends,
It is with a very heavy heart that I must inform you of the deaths of my
beloved wife and 16 of our beautiful ferrets.

While driving to CA in our motorhome, my dearest Rebecca was struck
broadside by a drunk driver in Texas.  The motorhome was flipped on it's
side, then rolled over to end up rightside up.  Rebecca had severe internal
injuries and died 9.5 hours after the wreck.  The 19 ferrets were secured in
their cage, but that side of the motorhome was crushed during the collision.
the surviving ferrets are Dodger, Angel, and Demon.

My beloved, and the 16 deceased ferrets have been cremated together and I
will be spreading their ashes over CA.  This was what Rebecca wanted.

Please pray my family over the Bridge.

I will not be posting in this forum, but will retire to a secluded
lifestyle.  If there are any individuals wanting to donate in their behalf,
please make any contributions to F.A.C.T., and to the CA Ferret Legalization
Organizations.

Thank You
Don Allen

[Moderator's note: I hate to put the bad news up front -- it kind of spoils
the whole FML, but this is certainly deserving of first place.  BIG]