From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:50:00 -0700
HI--

We have 8 kits, 2 "teen" kits,  and 2 rescues available for adoption.

Loki, now 5 mos old, dark (black) sable boy with hooded mask and black
nose.  All 3 distemper shots.  High energy ferret.  Still a bit nippy when
he gets excited.  Played very rough with other ferrets before we seperated
him out.  Still needs to be nuetered.  Both parents are dark sables and on
premises.

Angel 5 mos old, albino (red eyed white).  All 3 distemper shots.  Shaved
patch on her back where she was treated for a bite from Loki.  High strung
and thinks she's an alpha ferret.  Will settle for being held after a long
playtime.  Living with her sister Draco.  Still needs to be nuetered.  Both
parents are dark sables and on premises.

We have another litter of ferrets born June 6.  There are 3 silver mitt
girls with wannabe blazes.  2 are small and delicate.  One is a big hefty
girl, bigger than her 2 brothers.  4 dark sable girls, 1 with a full mask,
the rest have no masks and white muzzle, 1 dark sable boy.  This group of
ferrets is still relatively mellow for kits.  Parents are 1 dark sable
female and 1 large mellow tempered silver mitt male.  Parents on premises.
Will receive first distemper shot on 8/21/99.

I have two rescues that we have living in a group cage with some of our
ferrets.

Abbey a tiny cirinnamon girl, nutered and descented,1#, may not even weigh
4 yrs old, last distemper shot in June 99.  A little sweetie, very easy to
handle.  loves t run and hide when she is out and will curl up under
bookkcases to sleep.  She is an alpha ferret and won't do well with other
alphas.

Kojak, a large silver male, 4#, too much black to be a dark eyed white,
black tipped tail, a few black marks on his shoulders, 4 or 5 years old and
nuetered.  May be a retired breeder Last distemper shot in June 99.  Easy
going guy, likes to explore, tolerates beiing treated like a lap ferret,
but will escape to play at the first opportunity.

Abby and Kojack are living with of our large easy going nuetered male
ferrets, and tolerate us rotating in and out two very mellow nuetered male
ferrets, but both have gone after other ferrets we've tried to introduce to
them.  Would do well as pair.  At this time, neither has any known medical
problems.

I will be at the Columbus, Oh Ferret Extravganza on Feb 28 if you would
like to meet any of these ferrets.  If you are within driving distance
of Columbus, OH call me at 614-785-0794.  Kathy Gallagher, Celtic
Ferrets.