From:
Rick Mooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 21:05:33 +0000
Hello everyone on the ferretnet, Michelle and I live in Fremantle, Australia
if you look on a map of Australia we are on the West Coast, in the southern half
of the state of Western Australia. We have a girl ferret called Fi-Fi, (as in
Fi-Fi the french ferret, said in a broad french accent!) We have been through
many of the problems of ferret owners such as fridges and furniture and
escapades into the wall cavity and roof! There have even been a couple of
notable escapes out of the back yard and into the big wide world. One of
these escapes lead to Fi-Fi being posted missing in action for four days!
She was eventually apprehended by a bemused council ranger in the lounge
room of an astonished old man! Ah the joys of ferret ownership. Ferrets
are becoming more popular as pets in Australia, although the majority of
them would still be working ferrets not pets. Well as I'm only new at the
Internet I am going to sign off and attempt to mail this.
regards Rick.