Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:08:56 -0700
Hello all,

Thank you for the MANY emails I got.  For some reason I thought it was
nothing.  I do understand that it is common in ferrets to get Adrenal,
but it doesn't make it any better knowing that's what he most likely has.

I will be making an appointment on Tuesday or Wednesday to find out, and
I will let EVERYONE know then.  Just thought I'd let you know that the
generality is Adrenal.  We'll see soon enough.

Thank you and I will reply to each of your emails that were sent to me
sepreatley when I find out.

Alison- One frisky fuzzie, and 2 poor ones