From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2008 22:24:49 -0700
The Midwest Ferret Fellowship announces:

Midwest Ferret Fellowship Faire
Saturday, October 18, 2008
The Grand Inn
3221 Plainfield NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan

This event is presented to educate and promote awareness of
domesticated ferrets as companion pets. As always, our members are
working long and hard to make this event one that achieves this goal.

SPECIALTY RINGS (open to all ferrets over 16 weeks of age as of
the show date) featuring: ALBINO/ DARK-EYED WHITE, CHOCOLATE,
CINNAMON/CHAMPAGNE, SABLE/BLACK SABLE, SILVER, BLAZE/BADGER,
POINT/SIAMESE, MITT/PANDA, SENIOR (*Walk-Ins accepted up to 30
minutes before class starts, $15 entry fee)

GAMES: PAPER BAG ESCAPE, SOCK IT TO 'EM, BEST COSTUME, FERRET JOCKEY,
LITTLE BEGGAR, YAWNING FERRET, CAR RACE, KISSING CONTEST, STRONGEST
FERRET & CAN TIP ($1 per entry per game)

VENDORS to satisfy your craving for purchasing anything and everything
ferrety

All ferrets entering show hall must show proof of rabies and distemper
vaccinations.

Special Guests (barring any unforeseen circumstances): Kim Schilling,
Bob Church and Jennifer Deming

This year we have combined the Sable/Black Sable categories. We have
added 2 more games: Strongest Ferret and Can Tip.

The Fellowship is excited about our new, convenient location. The Grand
Inn is directly of I-96 at the Plainfield Exit (Exit 33). It's a much
more comfortable location that we've had in the past.

The Grand Inn has reserved a block of rooms under "Midwest Ferret
Fellowship Faire" at a special rate of $60 plus hotel taxes per room,
per night. Pets welcome.

Taking economic conditions into consideration, the Fellowship has
lowered the entry fees to $10 for each ferret postmarked on or before
September 23. We have also lowered our admission to $4/adults.

Contact: [log in to unmask] or call 616/447-2978
Visit our website: www.midwestferretfellowship.org
Tentative schedule posted on website subject to change without notice