From:
Julie Dyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:49:44 -0700
Hello everyone,

It's Buckeye Bash time again! The Bash will be held on August 23, 2008
at Veteran's Memorial in Columbus, Ohio. Procedes from this show go
toward our hospice and shelter ferrets throughout the year. The raffle
is the main fundraiser of the show. In exchange for your donation you
will get a free ad in our showbook. Last year we had a record number of
walk-in's and entries so if you want your items seen this is the place
to donate.

If you have any items (it doesn't have to be ferret related) and want
to donate to our raffle please send items and information for your ad
to:

Julie Dyke
7421 Mt. Tabor Rd.
Chillicothe, OH 45601

There will be vendors, educational speakers, raffles, games, and so
much more! Hope to see you there.

Julie Dyke
President, Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
www.hofarescue.org