From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:23:19 -0800
I took the day off from the festivities of Christmas for a very unique
arrival.  A little guy named Yeti slid up the ice crystals up in the
clouds onto Rainbow Bridge.  He was a spry thing for his age.  His wings
and halo were pearly white that glistened like snow.  Whole once again
and out of pain, the first thing I wanted to do with him was to introduce
him to the endless world of eating.  Up here you can eat anything and
everything as much as you want.  So all of the things that were off his
diet and all of the things that bothered his tummy on earth are here at
his disposal.  He'll have eternity to enjoy it all.  The snack bar,
ferretone fountain, the soup bowl, foamy fry forest, chocolate flavored
cheweasils, all of it.

I took his fat, lush and furry white self off to find Sniper, Levelor,
Skooch, Moose, Trinity, and Chino who were waiting for him near the
otters.  They knew what he'd like.  There was a hillside of snow.  And
the otters belly surfed it.  They plowed down the hill and landed into
thick fluffy drifts.  The others dooked and rolled all over the tiny
puffy clouds that hung low over the hill side watching.  Yeti flew up to
tussle with them.  Then big as you can, he leaped off the edge of the
cloud, landed on a patch of snow and barreled down right into the snow
drift.  He snuffled and danced right out of it.  This went on for quite a
while until Yeti was a bit cold.

So the group took him to the other side of the meadow.  Here there were
mink.  The mink were fishing in the brook.  But off to the side of the
brook was this tiny little pool that had formed.  And there were ping
pong balls floating in it.  The whole group did some face swimming and
things, but Yeti really had a great time.  I could watch him play all
day.  He showed me how to play in there eventually.

Right near by was a reflecting pond.  So he could gaze into it and check
in on Tasha, Bill and the Raleigh Tube Gang.  He'll be watching them with
every ripple of water.  And waiting to be joined with them again.