From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:00:17 -0400
>My 1.5 year old, Quasi, is licking the skin around his penis to the point
>that it is bleeding and raw.  It had a small scab, but he has now licked
>that off.  I don't think he

I would recommend you take him and get him looked at.  Licking to that
point is not a normal thing - something is causing him to do this.  It
could be a urinary tract infection, other urinary problems such as crystal
formation, a skin infection, or other problem including the possibility
of a mass.

Dr. Ruth
Save lives - spay or neuter your pet.