From:
Yuki Busch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 13:15:23 -0700
Just a quick question.  Does anybody know if ferrets have invisible secret
pockets in their fur?  I found our 1 1/2 year old silvermit female, Socks!!,
had teleported onto the bathroom sink several times and have no idea how she
got there.  I gradually started becoming suspicious that she is also an FLO
agent and secretly has one of those "beam-me-up- Scotty" thing in her
pocket.  I once interrogated her where she hid it to no avail.  Can anybody
help me?  Thank you in advance.

Yuki and Mike Busch, Fort Collins, Colorado
5 wonderful fuzzies (Nuke Skyjacker, Sneaker, Socks!!, Barney and Lucky)
and 2 bouncy furries over the rainbow bridge (Swamp and Mythril)