Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 19:29:57 -0400
I am placing this for the SPCA of New Hampshire in Stratham.  They have
found a male ferret in Panaway Manor in Portsmouth in a swimming pool.  He
was pulled out and taken to the shelter where he is now.  If anyone is
looking for him or you know of anyone who has lost him please contact the
shelter at 603-772-2921.  He is in very good condition and looks well cared
for so I am sure that someone must be looking for him.  We just adopted two
from the shelter and they were in very poor condition.  Two MF, females and
great little girls.  Flower is black and is lucky if she weighs a half a
pound.  Very weak and resting alot but she is eating Totally Ferret and does
like her raisens and fig newtons!!  Cindy (doesn't know her name so I think
we will call her Blossom) is a lite sable with a wart on one eye.  She is
very aggressive to the others so Burgler will have too gently teach her some
manners.  When she was naughty to him today he just put his big foot on her
and held her down then pushed her away.  He weighs in about 4 pounds and is
the real lover and only male!!!  Missitoo doesn't like anyone invading her
territory but Burgler so it will take alittle time for them to get along.
The new ones will get their strength and playing soon.  There isn't a
greater feeling than taking in a small little mistreated creature and
getting the kisses from them knowing they are in good hands now.  Adopt a
ferret it will make you feel good and them too!!!!

Penny, Missitoo, Burgler, Flower, and Blossom