From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:26:10 -0500
This am I helped my boy Tazzy cross the bridge with the help of my vet.
I stayed with him and stroked him until he passed.  I came home from work
this am and found him hanging out of his hammy.  He was also passing
black stool and the doc thinks possibly a liver problem or blockage but
he was too far gone to help.  I had just had him out of his cage early
yesterday but ended up working a double shift so something must have gone
down while I was at work.  He was a sweet boy and his cagemate DJ (my
three legged fert) and his companion will miss him greatly.

Fly high with new wings my little one and know that my other bridge
babies will be waiting on you...

Love,
Mommy Marla