From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:12:17 +0000
Hi Ya'll,

I am going to have to buy stock in shredded wheat.  Pooks keeps stealing
mine out of the bowl, running off with milk running down the sides of her
face.  Yes, that's right, a whole piece of bite sized shredded wheat.
Hopefully, that will at least keep her cleaned out!!

I am doing somewhat better but am going back in this week for more looksees
at my innards.  Maybe this time the professionals can figure out what is
wrong with me.  Ok, besides that.

I have been given a wonderful suggestion by someone who will remain nameless
at this point.  Maybe what I need is something to alert people when my
personal brand of humor, aka satire, is being employed.  I have thought
about using SA right after a joke.  Do any of you techno jargon wizards out
there know if this is in use for anything else?

Or does anyone have a better suggestion?  I do realize that it could also be
taken to mean smart*** but I guess that may not be too far off the mark
either.  SA

Margaret, just now getting pedal appendage out of oral cavity

WARNING: the previous post could contain humor disguised as satire.  All
things seemingly serious are not neccessarily so.  If unsure, reread.  If
still unsure, find nearest British native and ask for their opinion, experts
is this field are usually Celtic in nature