From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:31:13 EDT
Tracey in Delaware mentioned that she bought a bag of TF with the lot
number HOR04A.  My friend, who runs a ferret rescue shelter and in
conjunction a pet supply store, just received an entire order for the
store of TF with that lot number.  She just wrote me today to ask if that
was a bad lot number as these bags are bad too!!  She just sent back 255
lbs that were bad from the bunch.

Sounds like Performance Foods has another problem on their hands.  Does
anyone else have any specific information?

Barb and the 4 whirling dervishes...Gus, Zak, Hope and Bren