From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 12:59:00 -0500
Prayers for all sick ferts said at least once per day, prayers for those
who have lost their fuzzies said continually.

I would like to introduce 2 new fuzzbutts.
1. Pooh, a beautiful little sable girl (I was first told that she was a
   he, but he didn't have the right equipment).  She has been the #13
   when I sign off, she is approximately 5 years old and she loves to
   give kisses.
2. Received today (4/15/2000), a 5 year old sable hob, who's name is
   Tipp(y).  He has been called Tipp, my wife calles him Tippy, He
   answers to both names, especially when treats are present.

Pooh was delivered to us by a sweet lady who was moving down to the
Detroit area, and did not wish to put Pooh through any more anxiety
(Pooh's mommy left home for school and left Pooh with her mother [The
sweet lady I met]).

Tipp(y)'s family just moved into a housetrailer from a regular home
(husband got sick, lost job, lost home)with 3 young children.  The
youngest child was crying her eyes out, but I told her that she can come
over to see Tipp(y) anytime she wants, and she can play with the others
as well.  It only eased the pain a little, but sometimes its the little
things added together that makes a great big gift.

God's Blessings to All (2-legged and 4-legged).
Rev.Ron Sims, D.D. & Family: 8 hooman beans, 14 ferts, 6 dogs, & 2 cats