From:
ferret angels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:03:12 -0800
I am one of many angels who meet new arrivals at the Rainbow Bridge.  All
critters are met and welcomed by the angels, no matter if they be dog,
cat, ferret or any other critter.  They are all Gods creatures.  We want
you to know that your shepard is well and happy.  That he felt all your
love around him as you gently helped him to the Bridge.  He tried to tell
you that he loved you and that he was okay.  He hopes you felt his love
for you as he made his way across the Bridge.  When ever you feel the
soft gentle kiss of the wind upon your cheek,it will be your shepard just
stopping by to give you a kiss and to let you know that he is watching
over you, and that He will stay with us,that we will love and care for
him until one day you will be reunited and cross the bridge together.

Your shepard was very lucky to have such a warm and loving home and
family

 GOD BLESS
    FERT_ANGELS

[Moderator's note: No, I don't know this particular greeter... I guess
the angel must be new.  While anyone is free to post about anything
related to ferrets, and that includes greeters, I kinda hope we don't
have dozens of simultaneous greeters... I confuse easily ;-)  BIG]