From:
Little Dudes Ferret Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 22:10:51 -0700
We just got in some very sweet (aren't they all?) ferrets who need homes.
I haven't seen too many ferrets who are as accepting as these guys but
each group that has been brought in and introduced, get along fine with
the others at play time.  The ages range from 5 months to 4 years.  If
you know of anyone who has the room for another ferret in their life,
please call or write.

www.littledudesferretranch.com
 or
www.littledudesferretranch.petfinder.com