From:
Lynn Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:43:24 -0600
Laurie,

My boy, TuffE was on the exact same meds. We did not have any problems
with him eating, though. It might be noted that the lasix is nasty
tasting. (Found that out when he spit it at me.) I followed the drug
regiment with 1cc of tone. The other to meds were in tablet form and I
mixed them with a solution one of my friends recommended. It masked the
taste of the meds with a sweet flavor. Unfortunately, they are at home
and I am at work. If you are interested send me an email and I will let
you know what they are.

TuffE lived on this regiment of drugs for 2.5 years after being
diagnosed. He was raised on meat and gravy and never once missed a
meal, even when he didn't feel well.

Lynn Toole