From:
Max Alert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 01:18:27 -0700
I have 4 babies.  3 are brothers.  One of the brothers ( almost 5 year
old male ) is sick and at the vet tonight.  He's been losing weight but
I thought it was just the unusual heat.

Tonight I came home and he was lethargic.  His poop is fine, pee is fine,
initial tests show temp, and others fine.  His Blood Sugar was 65 which is
a bit low, but they just don't know.

He's having a radiograph and a panel done tonight.  Will know more
tomorrow.  If it requires surgery I don't think I can afford it.  I know
that sounds cold and harsh, but it's a reality.

I'm praying that it's "nothing" - but we all know how likely that is.

Anyway, there was not point to this.  I've lurked on this list for 4 or 5
years.  I've seen everyone's stories enough to know what is up.  Thanks for
listening if you did.

Back to lurking and hoping.

Max