From:
"erin ~*~*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:53:07 EDT
Hey Everyone!  I am just catchiing up with my e-mails, computer problems
prevented me from chacking my e-mail.  Saucey, my youngest girl has been
acting different, and I ned some advice.  She's about 1.5 yrs and she isn't
as active as she should be.  When I let the guys out to play, she just
moped around, when normally she is the rowdiest of the pack.  She has
been sleeping lots more than normal, and sneezing.  It sounds like there is
some kind of fluid or congestion in her lungs.  When I hold her (which is
almost always impossible) she just lays in my arms.  Is ther any kind of
children's cold medicine (for humans) that I could give her.  Normally I
wouldn't consider this, but I read a while back that some people fed pepto
to the ferrets, and I was wondering if any other human medicines could be
administered.  Should I keep her separate from the other ferrets?  And is
there anything else I can do to help her out?  Thanks in advance for your
help!  All responses are welcome!

Erin and the Wired Weasels
Rocki, Snickers, Vir, Zeus, and Saucey
http://www.maxpages.com/ferretz