Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:10:55 -0600
A friend of mine at work told me of a lost ferret that her neighbor found
on thursday i believe it was found in Burnville minnesota by crystal lake

if any one has lost one or knows someone who did it is being held by
burnsville animal control for 5 days at which time if no owner is found
they will trandfer it to the shelter in stillwater.i talked with the guy
at the animal control center and he thinks its a small female or a young
ferret he's not too sure but did say it is very friendly and cuddly i
voluntiered too foster for a few days or so if needed and gave him my name
and number.  i was worried for it as they are banned and illegal in
burnsville.