From:
CHERYL SUSANNE BLACK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 13:59:48 -0400
Yeah I know, it's my second message in two days.  Hey what can I say, I'm
a new subscriber  and finally I can find out all I ever wanted to know
about my ferrets.

Ok my question for today is: Whenever I leave the kids collars on for a long
time(3-4 days) they get a discolouration around there necks and sometimes
Rileys looks like it has a reddish rash.  Nikki has a blue collar yet the
ring around her neck is orange.  Should I stop putting the collar on them?
I use the stretchable kitten ones.

        -Cheryl, Riley, Nikia