From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2009 13:32:22 -0500
ooookayyy...

i just got flagged by paypal for this fundraiser...says i am not in
compliance with their rules.

i THOUGHT about asking people to just put that they are paying for
goods...a sleepsack or an afghan...BUT...i am not a dishonest person.
.and i do not like taking chances with my name or my person...anyone
could turn me in for the deception...i can not take that chance....my
integrity is important to me and important to what i do...

so....i do not know what to do at this point...the funds that have
already been sent in are fine...i have access to them...but i have
to sign an agreement that i agree to not do anything against their
policy...so the payments for the raffle can no longer go thru my
paypal...

i CAN accept checks mailed to my house...LOL...so if you wish to do it
that way...i am fine with that... make the checks payable to Alicia
Drakiotes but you can mail them to me so i can keep my records...
please make sure you put Ferretwise on the envelope...[i will be
starting the SOS raffle soon and i do not want to get them mixed up!]

Ferretwise
c/o kat parsons
821 - 25th St
Cairo, IL  62914

--
KAT
JUST PLAIN KAT

Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is
all about.

"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

The SOS Christmas Raffle starts  October 15th, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ... Leave
the rest up to God.