From:
Perry and Jamie John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 16:05:37 -0700
Hi fellow FMLers!  It seems that the ferret-bug has bitten our household
again (I think Laska has been planting subliminal messages in her dooking).
We live in southern AZ and if anyone knows of a shelter/rescue in the
Flagstaff, Phoenix, or Tucson areas and can e-mail me the info I'd gladly
appreciate it.  If that doesn't pan out, if there are any local breeders
with any kits (or older fuzzies) I'm interested.  I just don't like the pet
store/puppy mill stigma.  I like knowing a little about history and
personality first.  Happy Dooking!

Jamie
Laska:  Why do you think I would know where your socks are?