From:
Andrea & Peanut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 1995 12:35:45 -0500
Hi everybody and hello to all fuzzies! I am a new subscriber to FML and have
to say, I love reading all about everyones situations. I hope all the sick
fuzzies get better!

I have a question that I would like all your input about.  I have 1 fuzzy
named Peanut.  She is 3 years old, sable, petite (1 pound soaking wet!);
sweatest thing in the world, never bit anyone; always happy; never sick once
in her little life (knock on wood).  I have been debating with myself
whether to get another fuzzy.  I would love to, but I don't know if she
would.  I mean, she's 3 already, she really doesn't know what she's missing,
and we do play with her everyday, but I wonder if she would love a friend,
or become jealous over her turf?  What do you think?  I read that one person
on FML had their ferret pick out the new friend, do places let you do that?

Also in response to the woman asking whether ferrets licking is affection.
Definately!! Peanut "kisses" me on the lips when I make a kissing sound,
what's funny about this is she will only do it to me...mommy, no one else.
Daddy will get a kiss on the hand or forehead, but not on the lips!

Thanks in advance for the input! I'll let you know what I decide.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all out there and all the Fuzzies!!

Andrea & Peanut (Pea for short)