Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:54:06 -0500
12 Dec 00
Thanks for all your replies ..

I mixed it with babyfood..  and also his ferrotone ..  ( which he seem to
like the best..  as long as I don't OD him on vitamins hehehe ) He'll take
it in the carrot babyfood as long as I feed it to him by dipping my finger
in the mixture and letting him lick it off..  Talk about making me work for
this ..  heheheheh

13 Dec 00
His urine is better..  he seems to have LOTS more energy * gulp * as if he
didn't have enough already... hes attacking me from behind when I'm not
lookin then scampers away like he pulled a fast one , jumpin and diggin
and hoppping and all over the place looking like a complete idiot..
(perfectly normal in other words ??  )

Side Note..
On the message about the coccidia and reoccurance..
Email Mimsy .. she has had to deal with a problem with that..

Thanks again all ..