From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 06:19:25 -0700
Hi!  Moonsong Ferrets is undergoing a transformation.  I am leaving the
job I have been working at and will be getting a new job.  Under those
circumstances our ferret breeding program will be slowing down
considerably.  We will be raising a very limited number of litters and
they will be sold at the price of $250.00 each, which is just what it costs
to raise them (providing an average litter of 5).  We will not be producing
another litter until every ferret from previous litter is spoken for.  We
do not feel that we can continue to produce high quality animals at a loss
as I do not have approximately $150.00 per kit to throw away.  We refuse
to cut corners on the quality of animals we are raising, their food and/or
equipment.  If the ferret community at large is not willing to pay for the
quality animal we and other breeders produce, then we will be stopping
breeding altogether.  We do believe there are ferret owners and breeders
who would like to have the finest quality ferrets available and are willing
to pay for that quality.  To that end we are inviting those people to
contact us with their requests and suggestions for the ferret they would
like to have, colors, parentage, etc.  Look at our hobs and jills and let
us know which matings you would like to have a kit from.

Thank you Judith
Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net