From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2008 06:58:01 -0500
Take the vodka out of the orange juice Ed - the dog was a dog - he
was a great dog, but did doggie things. Would you want to share your
toothbrush with someone who thought the cat box was a treat box????

Second, I was trying to eat as fast as I could being late for work, had
made my kids their soup, picked up the wrong spoon, and was eating my
cereal with the ferret soup spoon. Some of the soup had adhered to the
spoon, the soup was not all that bad, just something I was not used to.

With what is allowed in our food supply these days, it was probably
better than what I could buy.

End of story - my immune system is top notch.

Marilyn